Every DFW Employer Should Avoid Employment Litigation.
REID, DENNIS & FRICK attorneys are experienced in counseling and providing advice that reduces the risk of employment litigation. We recommend businesses implement preventative programs designed to eliminate employee disputes. However, even with these cost effective programs, employment litigation may be an unavoidable reality. We understand employment law and a significant part of our practice in Frisco is dedicated to representing employees and employers. We provide clients with innovative, immediate and focused legal representation.
Our lawyers represent clients in employment lawsuits before state and federal courts in Texas. We repeatedly handle the following types of disputes:
- Employment discrimination claims based on religious, age, race and gender bias.
- Retaliation claims based on discrimination, EEOC claims, FMLA, sexual harassment, filing workers’ compensation claims and reporting OSHA violations.
- Litigation involving wage and hour issues, unpaid wages as well as unpaid vacation and severance pay.
- Contract disputes and non-compete covenants.
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and copyright infringement.
- Non-subscriber employee injury claims.
- Wage and hour, FLSA and overtime disputes.
Our law firm has the knowledge and resources to develop practical and effective resolutions when litigation arises. Our attorneys seek to reduce your exposure and litigation expense. We spend hours educating ourselves to understand the frequent changes in government regulations and emerging trends from court opinions. The experience and knowledge of our lawyers allow us to pursue innovative and immediate resolutions for our clients. Use REID, DENNIS & FRICK as a tool to protect your future and your immediate best interests. We provide alternative resolutions to employment disputes that are highly emotional and contain feelings of ill will. Use REID, DENNIS & FRICK to eliminate and manage your risk through employment litigation.
If you need advice or representation in an administrative proceeding or lawsuit, contact us at 972-991-2626 for an immediate consultation. We are ready to help.